1. As a result of COVID-19, food delivery services have increased. Delivery vehicles providing active pickup and delivery services will be exempt from the downtown parking restrictions through April 30th.
2. Delivery vehicles must be marked and/or display visible company logos. In addition, there are 21 short-term parking spaces available to members of the public and delivery vehicles throughout the Downtown.
3. During this impacted time, Downtown employees should continue to comply with the permit parking regulations in order to maintain accessible, available and convenient parking for Downtown customers.
4. Customers are encouraged to utilize the WayToPark mobile application to initiate their Free 2-Hour parking session. Pay stations will also be cleaned regularly.
5. Effective today through April 30th, monies generated from the Downtown paid parking program can be donated to provide relief to Downtown workers and businesses impacted by COVID-19.