Restore. Beautify. Preserve.
WHERE EVERYONE COMES TOGETHER
Welcome to historic downtown Paso Robles! There’s always something exciting to experience downtown, from world-class wine tasting lounges, live entertainment, artisan shops, historic tours and fine art, to a variety of seasonal events. Whether you’re a resident, local business or visitor, downtown Paso Robles is where everyone comes together!
ABOUT MAIN STREET
The Downtown Paso Robles Main Street Association consists of business owners, property owners and citizen volunteers dedicated to the preservation, restoration and promotion of Downtown. Since 1988, when the Paso Robles Main Street Program was established, we’ve accomplished important objectives for the community:
- Zero vacancy
- Proliferation of new restaurants
- Awarded Main Street District of the Year by the State of California
- Awarded the Great American National Main Street Award by National Main Street Center
- Opening a nine-plex cinema
- Restoration of historic ballrooms, buildings and bandstand
- Return of sulfur baths to downtown
- Created and Installed wrought iron Benches
- Created Downtown Bike Rack Program
- Created and manage engraved “Brick Buy Brick”
- Sponsored Artist Wine Barrel Planters and Stroll
- Created Historical Walking Tour & Mobile App
We believe Main Street is for everyone. At the core of our mission is a commitment to creating a vibrant downtown of shared prosperity, equal access to opportunity, and popular celebrations year round. Through Main Street, we have a thriving retail center that utilizes its historical sites and landmarks. We have become an example to other cities of what is possible with a dedicated community. Join us in our mission to Restore, Beautify and Preserve downtown Paso Robles.